20. Steak Wrapped Asparagus
- 1 pound Asparagus
- 2 cups Grape Tomatoes, halved
- 1 1/2 pounds Sirloin Steak, or flank steak, thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 clove Garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- Wild Rice, cooked & prepared
- Trim the asparagus and slice the tomatoes if not already.
- Spray a 9×13-baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Gather about 4-5 asparagus and wrap the thinly sliced steak around the asparagus.
- Place each steak bundle in the baking dish.
- Surround the steak and asparagus with the tomatoes.
- Mix together the vinegar, olive oil, garlic, and salt in a small bowl.
- Lightly brush the vinegar mixture over the entire dish.
- Let this marinate at least 1 hour in the fridge, up to 8 hours.
- When ready to bake, preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Bake for 10 minutes in a preheated oven or until the top of the steak is browned, then carefully turn over the steak and bake an additional 10-20 minutes until fully cooked and the asparagus is tender.
- Serve over Wild Rice.