12. Asparagus Potato Hash with Steak and Eggs
- 1 small sweet potato cut in small pieces
- 2 medium potatoes cut in small pieces
- 1 small bell pepper chopped
- 8 asparagus pieces chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1 small steak thinly sliced (cooked)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium size skillet heat the 2 tbsp of olive oil. Add the potatoes and the cubed sweet potatoes and cook for about 7 minutes. At this point add the bell pepper, asparagus, salt and pepper. Cook for an additional 7 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the steak.
- Crack the eggs on top of the hash or cook them separately and add them to the skillet. If you add the eggs on top of the hash you need to place the skillet under the broiler for a couple minutes until the eggs are cooked to your preference.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.
Originally posted 2019-03-12 14:01:49.