31. Buttery Rich Keto Steak and Eggs Over Asparagus
- 2 strip steaks, 8 ounces each
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil divided
- 1 pound asparagus
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt, divided
- ½ teaspoon black pepper, divided
- Brush each steak on both sides with a thin coating of olive oil. Season each steak, on both sides, with salt and pepper.
- Heat an indoor grill pan or outdoor grill to medium-high. Cook the steaks on both sides to your desired doneness. Remove the steak to a plate, cover, and keep warm.
- Cook the asparagus in the grill pan with approximately 2 teaspoons of olive oil until just tender. Season with salt and pepper. Remove. Plate, and keep warm.
- Fry the eggs in olive oil in a skillet over medium heat to your desired doneness. Season with salt and pepper.
- To serve, add the prepared steak on top of the prepared asparagus and top the steak with the egg. Serve immediately.