7. Baked Chicken With Turmeric Sauce
- 2 chicken breasts (cut into halves)
- 1/4 cup quinoa, dry
- 8 small potatoes
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp tahini
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 cups kale
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut the chicken breasts into halves and loosely wrap in one sheet of foil paper.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for about 15 minutes.
- While the chicken is baking, make the quinoa according to directions and set aside.
- Wash and slice the potatoes.
- Drizzle 1/2 Tbsp coconut oil over the potatoes and loosely wrap in one sheet of foil paper.
- Add the wrapped potatoes to the baking sheet and continue baking for 10 minutes.
- While the potatoes are cooking, make the turmeric sauce by mixing the tahini, turmeric, olive oil, and black pepper together, then set aside.
- Finally, drizzle the remaining coconut oil over the kale and loosely warp in a sheet of foil paper.
- Add the kale to the baking sheet and continue to bake for another 5 minutes.
- Once the chicken is fully cooked and the potatoes are soft, remove from the oven and fill each bowl with chicken, quinoa, roasted potatoes, and kale.
- Drizzle the chicken with the turmeric sauce and enjoy!
Originally posted 2018-12-19 09:10:22.