5. Steak Burrito Bowl
- 2 pounds flank steak
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 2 cups pico de gallo
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 bunch chopped cilantro
- 1 lime
- Slice steak into 1/4 inch strips.
- In a resealable gallon-size ziploc bag, combine steak, garlic, soy sauce, olive oil, cumin, chili powder, and lime juice.
- Marinade in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour (it tastes better the longer it marinates).
- Remove steak from the marinade and pan fry over medium heat until it is cooked all the way through.
- In four bowls, evenly distribute the cooked steak, rice, romaine lettuce, pico de gallo, black beans, guacamole, and shredded cheese.
- Top with cilantro and lime juice.
Originally posted 2019-03-12 14:02:02.