One Dish Baked Fish with Veggies is a paleo friendly, gluten-free dinner. Baked cod with potatoes, Brussels sprouts, celery and spices is a healthy and hearty meal.
A dish of baked dishes. Oh my god, we love him! I mean, put everything in a saucepan or pan, cook, serve, bam! They are finished. And if you’re like us, maybe you’ll do some dishes and save for the next day? The remains are like the OR!
In fact, a dish allows you to save a lot of time in the kitchen and make the weekly dinners delicious and healthy.
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- dash of sea salt and black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic.
- 1 tbsp butter or oil (i.e olive oil or avocado oil)
- 3 cups diced red potatoes
- 2 cod fillets (4oz-5oz) – Or other white fish. I use sizzlefish Cod
- 1/4 cup a mustard dressing/vinaigrette (or 3 tbsp honey or dijon mustard with 1 tbsp olive oil and 1 tsp red wine vinegar)
- lemon juice
- balsamic vinegar to drizzle
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1 1/2 cup to 2 cups shaved Brussel sprouts
- 1/4 tsp cayenne paprika
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese or feta cheese to top (optional)
- Parsley to garnish
- First, lightly pan fry your potatoes in 1 tbsp oil or butter, 1/4 cup onion, garlic, and a pinch of sea salt.
- Cook until potatoes are slightly tender and onions start to caramelize. About 10 minutes on medium heat. Next, coat your fillets in a mustard dressing and lemon juice then set aside.
- Combine your veggie mix and potatoes/onion together. Make sure to include all the oil and garlic from the pan. Mix with splash of balsamic vinegar and your seasoning (paprika, salt, pepper, etc.)
- Place your our veggies and potatoes in an oiled/greased casserole dish. Then place your fish fillets on top. Pour any extra honey mustard dressing on top of the casserole. Sprinkle with optional cheese.
- Bake at 450F for 15-17 minutes. Broil the last minute to make Brussel sprouts crispy!
- Remove and garnish with red pepper flakes and parsley if desired.
- Salt/pepper to taste.