Vegan Cinnamon Raisin Quick Bread Recipe — an easy recipe for moist and satisfying healthy cinnamon raisin bread made with delicious whole ingredients. Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Whole Grain.
- 2 ¼ cups gluten free oat flour – if using homemade, make sure it’s very finely ground (not coarse)
- ½ cup finely ground, blanched almond flour
- 2 ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line an 8-inch loaf pan with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, sift together all the dry ingredients: oat flour, almond flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Add water and milk to a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in 10-second increments until just warm. This will prevent the melted coconut oil from solidifying once mixed with these liquids.
- Visit Vegan Cinnamon Raisin Quick Bread for full instructions