Have your meat and veggies too! Make this delicious prosciutto asparagus stuffed chicken breast on the grill for a yummy, summer.
- 3 medium-size organic chicken breasts
- 6 pieces of Prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 12-15 asparagus stalks
- 3 tablespoons + 3 tablespoons fresh parmesan cheese, grated (divided)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- ~1 teaspoon garlic powder
- First, preheat grill to 400ºF.
- Then, prepare chicken breasts by laying them flat on a cutting board. Then, using a meat tenderizer, pound until the chicken flattens out and is the same thickness all around (~1/2 to 1 inch).
- Next, season chicken breast with salt and pepper to taste along with some garlic powder.
- Visit Prosciutto Asparagus Stuffed Chicken Breast for full instructions