No Bake Chocolate Cookies With Peanut Butter — For those who love chocolate and peanut butter, these 4-ingredient no bake cookies are your answer. This quick and easy recipe is secretly healthy and low in carb. So, you stay satisfied and crave sugar! Snack, dessert or Christmas gift – you’re already covered!
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 cups smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sticky sweetener of choice I used monk fruit sweetened maple syrup
- 2-3 cups chocolate chips of choice * See tips
Line a large baking tray or platter with parchment paper and set aside.
In a microwave-safe bowl or stovetop, add your peanut butter and sticky sweetener and melt until combined. Add your coconut flour and mix until a thick batter remains.
Using your hands, form small balls and place on the lined plate or tray. Press each ball into a flat cookie shape, using a fork to cross either side. Freezer until firm.
Once cookies are firm, melt your chocolate chips. Using two forks, dip each cookie in the melted chocolate until completely combined. Repeat process until all cookies are covered. Refrigerate until firm.
- * For a thicker chocolate coating, feel free to increase chocolate chips by an extra cup or two. See notes above for keto friendly options.
- If using store-bought chocolate chips, 4 Ingredient Paleo Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies can be kept at room temperature.
- If using homemade chocolate, no bake cookies need to be kept refrigerated.