These Key Lime Cupcakes are a fun take on a traditional key lime pie topped off with luscious fluffy key lime buttercream.
- 1 box White Cake Mix +box ingredients
- ½ cup Lime Juice
- Make batter according to box EXCEPT replace ½ cup of water with ½ cup lime juice.
- Fill liners about ½ full.
- Bake 16-18 minutes or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely on wire rack.
- Cream butter in a large bowl.
- Add lime juice and food colouring.
- Visit Key Lime Cupcakes for full instructions