Instant Pot Southwest Biscuit Egg Bake is a fun and tasty weekend breakfast or brunch casserole. It is quick and easy to throw together and cooks fast in the pressure cooker. This version has salsa, cheese, green chiles and biscuits!
- 6 Eggs (it works with 7 eggs, too)
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 2 Tbsp Chives, Fresh or Dried, chopped (I always have dried chives in my pantry)
- 1/2 cup Salsa
- 1 Tbsp Canned Green Chiles, or more to taste
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Pinch of Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Oregano (I like Mexican Oregano best)
- 3 Refrigerated Buttermilk Biscuits, 3 individual biscuits, not 3 cans! (not the flaky layers, use buttermilk)
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Chopped Bacon or Crumbled Sausage
- Sour Cream
- Crack the eggs into a mixing bowl, and add the milk. Whisk well.
- Add the chives, salsa, green chiles, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and oregano. Whisk well to combine. Set aside.
- Generously spray a 6 cup bundt pan*. Tear the biscuits into 4 pieces each and arrange on the bottom and a little ways up the sides, if you can. Spread them out.
- Visit Instant Pot Southwest Biscuit Egg Bake for full instructions