20. Garlic Parmesan Zucchini And Tomato Bake
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 large or 2.5 lbs zucchini, cut into quarters
- 10 oz grape tomatoes, cut in halves or 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tsp any dried herbs like basil, oregano or Italian
- 3/4 tsp salt
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup parsley or basil, finely chopped
- Cooking spray (I use Misto)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and spray 8 x 8 or 9 x 11 baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add all ingredients, except parsley/basil; stir to combine.
- Transfer to a prepared baking dish and bake uncovered for 25 minutes for crunchy zucchini or 35 minutes if you like well cooked vegetables. I recommend checking for doneness with a fork or knife after 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, garnish with basil or parsley and serve hot/warm.
Store: Refrigerate covered for up to 3 days.
Add some grilled, roasted, cooked, even quickly pan fried with some seasonings chicken (cubed or shredded).
Originally posted 2019-01-03 02:48:47.